SELECT THE PREFERRED QUANTITY TO PURCHASE
3 Ply Non-Woven Disposable Face Masks are quality non-woven face masks that are intended to cover the nose and mouth in order to minimise the incidence of cross-infection in surgical, medical, dental, food preparation and other clean or sensitive environments. These products are CE approved.
How to use this product:
Disposable face masks should be used once and then thrown in the bin. You should also dispose of and replace your mask when they become moist.
Disposable masks are easy to use, simply follow the following steps:
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask.
2. The side of the mask that has the stiff strip should be placed at the top, across your nose.
3. Place a loop around each ear to secure.
4. Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
5. Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
How to remove the mask:
Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
1. Avoid touching the front of the mask as it is contaminated – use the ear loops.
2. Hold both of the ear loops and lift and remove the mask.
3. Dispose of the mask in a bin.
4. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
3-Ply Medical Mask - Box of 50
200 - £0.30 each
500 - £0.28 each
1000 - £0.24 each
(1000 plus – contact for prices)